Thursday, January 13, 2011

Welcome

Well this is officially my first time blogging. I would like to welcome you to my blog and also invite you to follow me on Twitter @blair_adamson. I am looking forward to blogging but I am still a little unsure about the Twitter concept. I guess the main reason I am unsure about Twitter is that so many people use it for dumb reasons. I don't care who just cut you off in traffic or how your hairdresser messed up your hair. But I am sure it can be used in a productive manner and I am going to try my best to give it my full attention.

I look forward to hearing from some of you about my ideas about internet and technology in education.

1 comment:

  1. I hope this is a meaningful adventure, Blair. I will also be interested to hear about your use of twitter after a while.

    ReplyDelete